1583 33rd Avenue
Classic Rousseau in Great Central Sunset Location
1583 33rd Avenue (between Kirkham and Lawton)
3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 car tandem garage
2030 square feet per draftsman
Beautifully remodeled home with ocean view. Renovated with perfect blend of period details and contemporary style. Prime location! Close to cafes, restaurants, shopping, public transportation, and Golden Gate Park.
- Beautiful inlay hardwood floors
- High ceilings
- Light-filled formal living room with fireplace
- Elegant formal dining room
- Updated kitchen with Cambria quartz, deep stainless steel sink with motionsense faucet, stainless steel appliances and tile backsplash
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom ensuite
- Large family/ bedroom on Lower level that leads to sunny hardscape patio surrounded by new cedar fencing
- 2 renovated tiled bathrooms with glass enclosures
- Large 2-car tandem garage with interior access
- Front irrigation and solar landscape lighting
- Lot dimensions 25 x 95 per plat map
- Property square footage 2,030 per draftsman
- Great Central Sunset location!
One of the classic San Francisco neighborhoods, the Central Sunset exists between the Inner and Outer Sunset, and benefits from being a short distance from Ocean Beach and Golden Gate Park. There is a distinct small town feel to many of the Central Sunset homes, though the area's geography allows for a great blend of urban experience. There is a multitude of international diversity to enjoy thanks to generations of immigrants who settled here and opened businesses. Plenty of great ethnic eateries to be discovered, along with some innovative upstart restaurants, give the Central Sunset broad options for the discerning palette.
The neighborhood is home to many doctors, and grad students thanks to the University of California medical campus, located nearby, atop the hill on Parnassus Street. Family activities abound with Golden Gate Park within steps, including the world class Koret Childrens Playground, botanical gardens, Conservatory of Flowers, and newly opened California Academy of Sciences. The area schools are second to none, with consistently high scoring elementary and secondary schools placing at the top in the California API.
One of the neighborhoods most dynamic commercial districts can be found near 9th and Irving. Down-to earth cafes and diners and many local attractions demonstrate that this vibrant neighborhood has something for everybody.
Public transportation couldn't be more convenient. The N Judah makes an easy run through the neighborhood, connecting residents to downtown.